Thursday, September 15, 2005

Music!!

I'm adding three new Gorillaz songs to check out.
Gorillaz- Dare
Gorillaz- Dirty Hairy
Gorillaz- All Alone

I will add mas here too. These songs may not be new but they are some of my new favorites.

Wham- Everything She wants
Jefferson Starship- Sarah
Thompson Twins- Hold Me Now
Crowded House- Hey now
Duran Duran- Come Undone
LLCoolJ- Back Seat
LLCoolJ- Hey Lover
Newsboys- Reality
REM- Shiney, Happy People
Romantics- Talkin in Your Sleep
Sugar Hill Gang- Rapper's Delight

Some good songs for those blue days.
Chris Issak- I Wonder
Chris Isaak- Forever Blue
Chris Isaak- Wicked Game
George Micheal- Kissing a Fool
Nina Simone- I got it bad and that ain't good

Well That's all for now, But I'm not done by far.

1 comment:

ah said...

If you upload some of the songs that would be sweeeet...

(On YouSendIt you can email the file to yourself and then use the link they give you.)