Saturday, September 10, 2005

Muhahahaha

The notoriously bad spelling riegn of the Angry Scotsman begins.
(note to self: post in blog every day.)
Ok really short back round.
Ian Houston is my name (<------That's me) I was born in Madesto,CA and my family moved to Eugene, OR when I was three. I grew up here in Oregon untill I was 17 when I joined the Marine Corps. While in the Marines I lived in Okinawa, Japan for a year, as well as being deployed overseas on a ship. While on the ship I visited Hawaii, East Timor, Singapore, Thailand, Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emerites, Suadi Arabi, Jordan, Guam, and I'm pretty sure our LT. got us lost while in Kuwait and we accidently drove into Iraq. Anyways after the Marines I came back to Oregon and have been working odd jobs. I now am going to attend school, and I work at a convience store.
Ok for todays post I'm letting everyone know I'm sick and not postiong much. My brother (Steve) and I are working on filling in the back yard with dirt. We are doing a mojor remodel on his house, and working on the back yard right now. Yesterday I brewed 12 gallo0ns of honey mead for my sister's (Brielle) wedding in January. Hopefully it will be ready ion time for the wedding. I have to work on the labels for the bottle's now so I will write mas later.
(note to readers: sometimes i use spanish words, don't ask me why)

No comments: