Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It's a tuesday!!!

School registration is coming up and I need to get on the ball and pay my taxes for last year. Acually I thinnk I need to still do my taxes from last year. Coming out of such an unorginized state is really difficult to deal with motivation and trying to fix all the stupid things I let pile up over the last three years.
On a totally different subject I noticed something the other day for the first time. I caught myself staring at a beautiful woman that had a child shopping in a store. But when I realized that I was staring I noticed I wasn't fantasizing about her but jealous of her. I was thinking about the joy of anothers love, and the blessing of children. Maybe I'm an idiot for wanting marriage, I don't know.
Ok next it's time for me to tell ya'll about some of my new favorite songs. And If when I say favorite songs you think of weezers new album then people in glass houses, sink ships.

I really liked this song becuase it really has no words other than a short simple messege and it has a catchy beat.
Thievery Corporation- Strange Effect

This is the first Thievery Corporation song I heard and I still love it to this day.
Thievery Corporation- Lebanese Blonde

My good friend Ashly showed me these songs they are outstandingly funny.
Flight of the Concords- Hiphopotamus meets the Rymenoceros
Flight of the Concords- Buisness time

I heard this song on the radio and went out a bought the album. It's not bad you should check out the whole album Demon Days
Gorillaz- Feel Good Inc.

I still like this song first time I heard it was on a mixer album from my little sissy (B. Belly Lumpkins).
The Killers- Andy Your a Star

An awesome classic to check out if you have never heard it or haven't in a long time listen to this one.
The Cure- Mint Car

Alrightly then I'll write you later I gotta visit the B room before I blow like a flock of sea gulls at a alka seltzer factory.

2 comments:

Holli said...

what imagery... flock of seaguls. ewwww.

I'm jealous of you today, that you're planning your school schedule. That was my favorite part of going to school - planning my schedule for the next semester. I like to plan. I'm a dork.

What are you going to take? Do you think.

IT Houston said...

Ummm whatever they will let me take. Hopefully a math class and something to start out the culinary arts program.
(note to self: learn how to spell culinary)