Monday, September 12, 2005

Damn Spammers

Today I got up late something like 9:30 only becuase I can. Went to check my blog to see if I got any comments yet, and to my suprise I got my first one. I got a split second rush down my spine and the anticipation could barley be contained as I shook like a hypothermic school boy waiting to see my comment. Low and behold It's a friggen advertisment. I want to strangle the guy who spams my blog and pee in his wheeties. It really amazes me how damn rude people are today. The annonymity (<---spelling?) of the internet makes people think they can do whatever they want. If someone came to my door this morning at 6:00 am and told me about thier cash advance store I would beat them with the nearest blunt object and have my dogs pee on them.

Anyways today is my first day at stop n shop by myself so wish me luck to not make anyone too pissed off as they wait in line. Oh yea two wierd things happened at stop n shop. Two days ago some old dude was cursing at me under his breath and when I said excuse me he said really loud "put it (wine bottle) in the F'in bag". My first reaction was shock my second was that the hospital better get a geriatrics room ready becuase I'm sending them some beat down old dude. But like Ben Folds says "I'm too polite". Anyways next time I'm taking the merchandise away from them and sending them out the door. The other wierd thing is some girl on the afternoon of sept. 11 was almost jumping my bones over the counter just to get a smell of my deodorant. No seriously I was like dang I knew I smelled good but at least ask for my number. Anyways I would have thought she was on drugs (we get alot of druggies) except she seemed normal besides the practically jumping over the counter. Chris also told me that she is not the druggie type just single and looking apearantly. Ok anyways I'll write more lata If Anything wort talking about happens.
(note to self: post pictures)

No comments: