Monday, January 23, 2006

WTF Mates

I really hate trying to discuss something with someone but they just dismiss you like you dont matter.
eg.
I say, "Well I think this."
Person says, "Well I think your wrong and I am not willing to discuss it."

How rude is that? I feel like they just told me that I can go shove my view up a quackbert's butt. (sorry quackbert)I mean really would it be that hard to say;

Person says, "Well I don't agree with you becuase of this. Maybe we will just have to agree to disagree."

Warning if you don't talk to me like I'm a Man with valid views and opinions then you are an asshole. Maybe I'm just sensative lately but I feel like I get alot of;

"Ha Ha Ian your so funny" and "Whatever Ian"

Sometimes I feel like accidently holding people's faces in the deep fryer at McDonalds untill thier faces are little chicken nuggets. On the other hand I think there is laws against that. Maybe my life is acually a TV show like that Truman Show movie that was on a few years ago. If that is true more than one person is getting a serious ass whooping. Becuase if it is true then its one of those sick shows where they see how far they can push someone untill they break. At least I will be rich and famous when I find out it's all a charade. Maybe I can finally realize my dream of being a "well paid rich person".
Maybe we are all part of a big TV show that is being watched by an omnipetant being that feels sorry for us. Oh wait we are.

Some good news I picked up a guitar again and I seem to remember alot more about playing than I thought I did. Over the last few days I have gotten some really awesome direction from a few different people. I almost have my first song down prett well although it only consists of three frets I think I'm doing well for three days of self teaching. I hope by next tuesday I can play a few songs for RUF (the reformed version of Campus Crusade). Although my fingers feel like they are going to blow out the end and I'll just have little bony nubs to play guitar with. Rueby is partialy to thank for my picking back up of the guitar. Thanks little buddy. I hope that someday we can jam together, even though that will be a while for me.

My new favorite band (right after the Fakers of course) is Death Cab. What a sweet band. I have yet to listen to thier lyrics earnestly, but what I have heard so far is delightful. Ok I have to go to bed I have to get up early to finish a crappy essay.

2 comments:

nokomis said...

NEVER talk about quackbert that way again! You will not! He is a professional! He should fire you and burn down your house!

but I agree, nothing like an arrogant shut down to what could be a constructive conversation.

ah said...

I saw this bumper sticker and thought you might like it:

"If selling babies for profit is wrong I don't want to be right."
(with cartoon of baby)