Thursday, January 19, 2006

No News!

I hate waiting for an e-mail. By about the fifth time I check my e-mail in one day I start to think I am a big loser.

Classes are going well. I also got out of Gestapo boy's class and got into WR122 with a cool teracher. Besides that just attending RUF, and getting to know Arcade Fire better.

I did find it slightly amusing that on Lars Larsons website that you can pay 60 bucks a month to be able to e-mail him "anytime you want even in the middle of the night. He won't mind". Bull crap! I'll bet He is Pissed when he has to get up at two a.m. to reply to an e-mail of some fan. Oh you can also get a link to your blog on his website. Don't get me wrong I love Lars Larson, but please if you think that he "doesn't mind" getting your e-mails at two a.m. in the morning your just an idiot. Some times I wish I was a radio personality. Something like a combination of Lars Larson's enthusiasm and values, Alice Cooper's Brashness, and Phil Hendry's crazy voices. I would spend my whole show making fun of political statements by the left. Especially by Hillary, Gore, Jackson, Kennedy, and my new favorite Ray Nagin. I mean seriously what kind of an idiot tells everyone in the nation that they are racist.

Anyway I must return to writing homework, just thought I'd muse on some of my future plans of world domination.

No comments: