Monday, January 16, 2006

My eyes see only high terrain

I think I'm going to invent a keyboard that picks up your brainwaves so you can just think instead of typing.

So First off the batchleors/ batchleorettes party was sweet I think everyone had a good time especially matt so thats good. I was really happy cuz Ruby came out the night before and we stayed up till like 4 am drinking and talking about deep thoughts. It was like a non-stop party for 5 days strait. The rehersal dinner went pretty good, but what the hell was up with those nasty pears? I think I stole a bottle of wine from every event. Matt was at least a little bit stressed on the big day, but we tried to give him alot of space, we plan on kickin his ass later. The wedding ceramony seemed to go well except maybe for the searing pain in my back and knees. I think i'm either out of shape or civilian life is making me soft, becuase it felt like i had little evil gnomes cinching up c-clamps on my knees and two more where kidney punching me and talking crap about my mom. OK maybe not that bad, but never the less it was a little long it seemed. I happy that B and Matt liked it though. The cake reception was packed I could barly move across the room becuase everyone wanted to talk to me, but the cake was really good. We then ran home for pictures where my aunt insisted to have her mini-me dog in the wedding pictures. I had to run Bab Taaylor off to the airport, but then we went to the reception. The reception was awesome although I had to sit next to matt's crazy sister (just kidding Sarah). Rueby was an awesome MC I'm gonna fly him out for my wedding so he can MC it. "weigh it out weigh it out" I gave a short speech basically about how much our whole family had fallen in love with matt, but it came out something like I wanna kick Matt's ass but now i like him to much to do that. After the reception we went home and to my surprise there was another party. This one included lots of dancing beer liquor and hot tubs. I also met a girl ,Amy, that night from Colorado. She was really cool and we hung out at the bar another night before she left. But she's being bad right now and hasn't replied to my e-mail.

After all that nonsense I started school on the 9th. All of my classes are so easy it's almost sad. I'm taking required classes First Aid, Human Relations in the workplace, Spanish 101, and Writing 123. Although I missed my first day of class for 123 and the teacher who looked like a big dueche bag, and turned out to be, said that i had to provide documentated proof of why I was absent. Basicaly I called him a knob job, behind his back of course, and then i left to go sign up for a new teacher and decided to change to Writing 122. Besides that school is a breeze.

Things I fear gettting up for - Everything

Things I fear going to school - Finding parking

Things I fear in General - Being one of those "nice" guys, therefore remaining single FOR-EVER

Things I fear at home - Napleon's hair

Other General fears - The postman, hippies, anyone who has a mullet, crazy women, pop music, any girl who offers to sleep with you after knowing you for less than an hour

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those hippies are pretty freaky. You should stomp on their uvulas.
-Reid