Friday, January 20, 2006

Top 10

Top 10 Things I love
1. smoking pipes on the porch, drinking Guinness
2. music (in general)
3. listening to a particularly moving sermon
4. a good movie
5. a good book
6. getting crazy ad running around yelling manflesh, your scent is weak, and then trying to weigh it all out
7. tasting new beers and wines
8. computers
9. sitting around and having nothing good to do (this only works when there is acually nothing to do wich is never)
10. pooping

10 things I hate
1. people who cut in line
2. people who drive
3. people who make those damn pop ups
4. people who think they are cool, but really are losers themselves aka Britny Spears syndrome
5. people who think abortion has nothing to do with the babies
6. people who vote for more taxes
7. people who think commercial music is cool
8. people who talk behind your back
9. computers
10. basically most people

10 things I wish I could do
1. Play guitar
2. fly
3. poop gold bars
4. take the rest of my life off and travel the world studying history and relaxing on remote beaches
5. bitch slap people who are dumb
6. get things from the internet that i order when they say they will deliver them not two years later
7. be telepathic
8. be a cage fighter
9. finally get my music organized on my computer
10. make it rain whenever I want.

10 Things I will do if there is no change
1. assasinate Saddam if they don't convict him soon
2. say "hi! I hate you" to every dirty pirate hooker I meet if they don't start not being dumb.
3. start making out with random chicks I meet untill I finally find a wife
4. beat the crap out of Dr. Luara the next time she says "it's all mens fualt" try telling those idiots who call you to break up and not get involved with abusive men. DUUUUUHHHHHHH
5. strangle the parents of the kids who like to dance around in the back of the sanctuary during chuch yelling "I gotta go pee" and " but I dont wanna!"
6. bitch slap people who chew with thier mouths open
7. Get a job in a mexican, western union so I can finally get back some of that money that those illegal aliens are stealing from hard working Americans
8. Blow up the company headquarters of companies that send american jobs to china and india
9. pee in the wheaties of anyone who says they don't like my top 10 list
10. start working out untill they invent a "get super cut" pill that you eat once and suddenly become arnold (crazy accent and all)

1 comment:

Quackbert said...

What a delight! I like people who dont like stuff.