Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh How Magnificent the Lord's plan is


So we hit it off pretty well. It feels good to be wanted, finally. How does one express a feeling that one has never had before. I thought I had it all figured out. That my life would be a simple one left to my own devices I would still be sitting at home alone five years from now. I thought God had forgotten me, but this gift just goes to show how feeble and weak I am in my faith. Now comes the task of trying to wade through a different temptation. The desire to speed things up. The desire to FUBAR our chances with the trivial. I think now more than ever I see what we really should desire. To have real human connection that mirrors God's connection to us. He prepares us for perfection just like he prepared her and I over the course of our lives to now be here where we are.
I am just glad she is so forward with her thoughts on things and our desire to remain honorable in our relationship. She is really cool. I'm sorry Brielle but your coolness is starting to be eclipsed. It's hard to explain how she is but I think I will still be discovering her for many more months.

More to come after tomorrow.

1 comment:

nokomis said...

damn..:)