Friday, October 31, 2008

The end of an era

Today I gave my World of Warcraft account away to one of my good friends online. It was a tough choice, but being with Alicia this past month made me realize what I have been missing out on. I am excited to get back into the dating world. I do miss Alicia we are meeting on saturday to talk about whatever it is that happened. Oh well I guess I will learn as much as I can and move on. I'm done being angry and sad.

This Christmas when I go down to San Diego I will try to hook up with one of my WoW buddies and get a drink. It's always cool to finally meet people in real life. It's time also to use complete words in my typing.

I'm looking forward to the festivities tonight oh crap i gotta e-mail people directions... cya

4 comments:

gerard said...

Brielle and I were both mourning the fact that there was no costume party in our options for this weekend. Maybe I need to start looking for work in the Eugene area. I mean it's been 6 months now time to switch right? :)

me said...

i'm always ready for a switch by 6 months.

ian i have a subtle hint for you: VISIT us in L.A.!

nokomis said...

post more, post more, post more!

Anonymous said...

don't buy a car stereo. wait 4 christmas