Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The bigger they are the harder they fall.

Last night I may have had one too many pitchers of gin and tonic. Why, you may ask yourself, did i have one too many or even why was I drinking gin and tonics from a pitcher? It was my whirlwind romance, a hot item one minute and nothing the next, my all consuming desire, to being kicked to the curb.

I am really mad at myself as well. Looking back the choices I made could have been better, but my lack of experience didn't really help me avoid some pitfalls. Honestly I am not even sure what the reasons were we did break up. I can only guess it was the things that we had previously disagreed on. I just really wish we could have worked together to solve our problems rather than run from them. I am mad at her too though.Breaking up with someone over text messages is not only cowardly, but also just plain disrespectful. At least have the pelotas to say it to my face. I will freely admit things I fuck up and then move on the least I could get is at least one last face to face.

I'm not really done expressing myself or editing this but i thought i'd throw this up there as a notice at least.

4 comments:

Ousizch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nokomis said...

holy cow. sorry ian.

Holli said...

that sucks, ian :( girls suck.

gerard said...

I'm sorry to hear that bro.

I will especially hold you up in my prayers.