Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Exodus

So it's been a while since I posted, I know, shut up. The Deppes moved to McMinville, too bad that town is far away :( Steve and Holli moved to Portland to live in an apartment high in the sky. I am moving again, to where, I don't know. Temporarily I will be residing in the Deppe's silver villa.

I went on my first date yesterday morning in 3 or 4 years. I kinda lost count. Oddly enough She was someone locally famous. A new reporter from Kval 13 Molly Blancett. She seems pretty awesome so far I hope I don't fuck it up.

I am working nights right now for a plumbing company doing a safeway remodel right now. I am praying I find something new.

3 comments:

me said...

why did steve & holli move?

nokomis said...

to get away from us... but then we moved HA...
just kidding.

Holli said...

We moved to Portland so that we could feel it was an adventure to spend every weekend in Eugene, rather than the ho-hum of everyday life :)