Friday, April 04, 2008

Highway to Hell (or in this case, from)

So after another few days in Sadras I don't have a whole lot to report. But I can tell you that Buck (a guy who works for us) has earned the name Drama for obvious reasons. Drama also Couldn't catch a slug in a salt pit if he had rockets on his shoes. I swear he is the slowest driver I have ever seen. Sadras to Sisters is 45.5 miles and it took us 1 hour to get there. Needless to say I was just about to pull my hair out. Especially since I had finals later that day. After Sisters I took over driving to Springfield, 103 miles, and it took us 1 hour 30 mins to get there. That's an average of 68.6 mph for me and 45.5 mph for Drama. So our trip would have taken 3 hours 26 mins if Drama drove the whole way. And 2 hours 16 mins if I drove the whole way. Of course I could have shaved off about 15 mins if not for the traffic. I'm sorry for all the math but I am a huge supporter of raising the speed limit on the Oregon highways. So hah read it!

Because last summer was maybe the best summer of my life I am seriously looking forward to this summer. Although Stephen, Holli, B, and the Mattfrodisiac will be gone I think we can still have a good time.

2 comments:

nokomis said...

Post more... Now

and we will be down for rafting weekends this summer, or my name isn't BB Lumpkins...

Reido Bandito said...

she's right you know