Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Wine Country

Brielle and I went to a couple of the wineries around mcCrappville last Thursday. I enjoyed going into the tasting rooms the first one was nice considering the woman there didn't slap us and yell REDNECKS OUTA HERE! while sicking viscous wine attack cats on us. But we Jackie did have our back. Although we did lock her in the truck.

The most exciting thing of the day though was the tornado warnings, 60 mph winds, and rain the size of goat droppings. The rain promptly washed all the grass seed in a mile radius to my eye lids pushed it inside and then it flipped me the bird while riding off on a Harley with my ex-girlfriend. So we ran to a pharmacy were i begged the sweet lord for forgiveness for all my horrible, horrible sins. Luckily the Pharmacists had seen this before and knew that begging for the forgiveness meant, eyes drops and in a hurry.

The exciting weather also closed down Hwy 99 and canceling the festivities planned at Dobbs winery for the locals, which the Deppes had been invited to. Oh well I ended up back in Eugene to be greeted by all the projects that I am supposed to get done this week. Maybe those bastards that owe me money will pony up this week!

2 comments:

nokomis said...

ha ha, that's such an accurate description of the storm.... that was great times.

gerard said...

While I have never in my life compared the amount of rain to the size and suddenness of goat dropping. I recently witnessed a goat "dropping" and must say that your parellel is Spot On.