Thursday, October 19, 2006

pissed

dont you hate it when you are really pissed at someone but are afraid to tell them what they are doing is pissing you off becuase you are non confrontational and they are a friend. I'm in that spot right now. I think i will just have to wait till I can get out of the situation im in to get away from this person and try to confront them as easy as possible. I used to hate living alone now i relish the idea of returning to the solitary comfort of my own apartment.

Any way things are going well but my top disapointment of the day has to be finding out B's party isnt until next weekend. I WANNA PARTY NOW!!!!!!!! Oh well i'll have to make due with pulling lint out of my navel and sighing alot.

Anyone know where I can pick up a girlfriend at?
It seems that all the girls i meet are either married or not what im looking for. And by "not what im looking for" i mean girls that are not christian mostly.

1 comment:

ah said...

Yeah, when will that party ever arrive?! I am working on my hideous costume right now. And by hideous I don't mean attractive or well crafted.