Sunday, March 05, 2006

I hate you and you have to like it.

I hate writing after not doing so for so long even though i really had nothing to write about. Last night we had a pretty big dinner at our house where all our friends came over. B and I cooked a tasty dinner (I thought) of lemon chicken and rice with bacon wrapped asperagas for appitizers and a salad. It was really fun. After that I went to a German party. Yes really. It was a bunch of college students from Germany on an exchange program trowing it. I have actually been to one of their patries before and it was kinda fun. But this party was a little weird. It was hard to put my finger on what untill one of the German guys did a Hitler style salute and said zieg hiel. My friend assured me that they were mocking Ceasar which I didn't quite understand but never the less I thought it was a good time to leave before they started to look for people to burn. The best part of the night though was that I spent about an hour witnessing to a guy on the smoking porch. I hope my lungs will forgive me but I have not smoked that many Lucky Strikes in a long time. Oh well things are going a bit crazy here at the end f this semester so Im off to finish some super exciting human relations homework. Oh Boy!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up!

nokomis said...

mocking ceaser.... that's the oldest excuse in the book... they probably have hitler cryogenically frozen in their basement and are trying to resurect him for a comeback... silly germans